Mutinous Daze is our name......

Making clothes is our game.

A couple of my Bffs came to visit me today. Kylie (the blond who makes these clothes as well) and Jess the Red head who loves to pose like me (as you can see here)

It’s was such a lovely sunny day today so we decided to put on some of the clothes we have been making and take some pics. Some are blurry as I was the photo taker on this occasion and wobbling the cam from laughing too much at these two planning their poses i.e. pretending to talk about boys and pretending to walk along ‘naturally.’

Anyway these pics consist of our polka dot tee and shorts. I bet you thought it was a playsuit before you got to the second pics? Nope it’s separates (so much easier than an all in one when you need a wee) and our black sheer tee with pom poms

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...