SameOldSameOld…….

struttlamode.blogspot.comstruttlamode.blogspot.com

ElloEllaEllaOhOhOhOhOh

Haii, You have seen all of these garms before in other outfits on other posts, well except from the feather hair thing that’s older than the blog, dug it out yesterday (my little nod to the 70’s). Every single thing I am wearing here is from a charity shop apart from my tights, socks and underwear as that would be a bit gross wouldn’t it…Its funny really as this is my fave outfit to wear at the mo and the whole thing couldn’t of cost me more than £20! I have outfits I like less that cost loads more weird huh. It’s also amazing how much of my wardrobe go with these shorts, literally everything goes. Those of you who are regulars around these parts will know the shorts were trousers that cost me £2 or something and I chopped the legs off. Seriously they are my buy of the century. I might try brights with them next like pink, blue or orange blouses/sweaters…

X

PS: Cor Blimey my fringe is taking over the world!! Need a cut but keep putting it off as am thinking of a new style dunno yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...