Weekly Inspiration 6: Found in the Garden…..

Images: Erdem SS11: style.com, Roses: Google Images, Jak&Jil , Grass: Google Images, Clements Ribeiro: style.com

I love floral prints on clothes that are not obvious and overtly frilly and girly. The floral yet masculine shirt and trouser combo at Erdem is a dream……..

Also....

I'v had the Jak&Jil photo lurking on my desktop forever march2010 And cant beleive I haven't posted it yet! I think the Coat is AW07 Prada.

If someone told me they had a cardigan/jacket that looked like it was made of grass I would probbers puke. But seriously how amazing is it! I think one day in my life I need to own it! I now know my life is not complete without it………It looks so lovely against the nude colours too!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...